Paint Protection Film Care Instructions
- Wait 48 hours after installation to wash your car.
- Remove insect or other stains as soon as possible with bug and tar remover.
- Stubborn stains can be removed with 99% isopropyl alcohol or lacquer thinner. Take care to keep these chemicals off the vehicle’s paint.
- Seal with XPEL Flawless Finish Paint Protection Film Sealant at least once every 3 months to preserve high gloss
- Light scratches in the film will self-heal in 20-30 minutes at room temperature. In colder conditions, or to accelerate the process, pour warm water (120°F) over the affected area.
- For additional care instructions, see www.xpel.com/care.
*Redeemable at Automotive Elegance Only. Gift Card good for any Automotive Elegance Service. Gift Card is issued when Job is completed.
22R Dale Street
Andover, MA 01810
Office: 781.281.7344 Fax: 978-409-1834
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm